<– Back to all open positions
Pass on knowledge and experiences to the new generation.
2-3 mornings per week
October – March
Here at ADCRC, we teach all age groups more about camels. We couldn’t make it all happen without some extra help in teaching, especially when we have bigger school groups.
Are you the one who feels happy around camels? Who is not afraid to work with them on the ground and pass on some nice stories and experiences? Are you good with children, grab their attention and fascinate them with stories? If that sounds like you, we have some good news. We’re looking for a teacher on freelance basis, who helps our team confidently in delivering school programs to different age groups.
What are you going to do?
- Share our educational programs with schools, curriculum coordinators and teachers to be able to book in student groups
Develop teaching materials: Prepare teaching materials and resources that align with the 3 courses we have developed. These may include lesson plans, worksheets, quizzes, or presentations. Having a range of resources readily available will make it easier to adapt to individual student needs.
Deliver quality lessons: focus on delivering high-quality lessons that meet the learning objectives of the course. Tailor your teaching methods and materials to suit their needs, provide regular feedback, and continuously improve your teaching skills.
- Supervise the students when interacting with the camels
- Demonstrate animal care
What do we expect?
- Previous riding experience is not a must, but we do need previous camel handling knowledge and to be familiar with our specific camels.
- English or Arabic language skills
- Knowledgeable about camels and local history, and having an interest in the topics taught.
- Good with kids of different ages.
- Available early mornings and midweek
- Able to arrange for own transportation to and from the center