We often get asked what to bring on a camel riding trip. So we put together a few essentials, that help you enjoy your trip more.
We’ve grouped together the items into several different categories:
Disclaimer: Some links below may be “affiliates” which means as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases via with these links add no extra cost to you.
- The NEO6R will captivate you with its sporty design and weight of 95 g. In addition, Constant Current Mode provides you with constant light until you are done running.
- Specifications:, 240 max Lumens, 20 lumens min, 30m Beam distance max, 10m beam distance min
- 6-hour max run time 40-hour min run time, IP57 dust and water proof
About this item
- Comfortable sleeping bag: this wide mummy bag has a soft lining and fiber fill that packs tight
- Backpacking sleeping bag: a lightweight mummy sleeping bag with extra fill in the footbox for warmth
- Cozy backpacking & camping gear: the sturdy ripstop shell and cinched hood will keep you warm
- Reliable camping essential accessory: the anti-snag zippers will keep cold drafts out of the sleeping bag. Pack your camping essential bag into the stuff sack; use the 2 hanging loops to air-dry or store
- Teton sports: outdoor and camping gear that gives you the freedom to explore nature and the world